- Antibacterial nail file with soft sponge abrasive won’t cut cuticles.
- Works great in the details around delicate areas of your nails.
- Plastic shell for pushing back cuticles used by professionals and at home.
- Durable and long lasting premium quality made in the USA.
- Can be used with oils and lotions. Disinfectable. Dimensions: 5 x1.10 x 0.21 inches.
About Tropical Shine:
Tropical Shine is home to the finest nail files in the world. For over 25 years, they've been producing high-quality nail care products for the professional industry.
How to choose the right nail file?
The higher the grit number, the smoother the file. Coarse files (80-100 grit) are best for acrylic nail extensions. Medium files (120-180 grit) are best to shape extensions of medium thickness, like most tips and wraps, and to shape the free edge of toenails. Fine files (240-600 grit) are best for removing small bumps, ridges or discolorations and for shaping the free edge of natural nails. Ultra fine files (600-2400 grit) are used for buffing and shining all types of nails.
Payment & Security
Have ease of mind when shopping with DirectNail! All payments are secure and encrypted and all billing details are never saved in our database. Shop with confidence!