All orders placed Mon-Fri are shipped same or next day!
Not as expected, no problem! Send any order back no questions asked!
GiGi® reinvents the art of waxing with the Double Deluxe Warmer. This sleek, contemporary model has a smooth stainless steel surface and removable lids, making it easier to clean and sanitize. Separate On/Off switches and temperature control knobs ensure wax temperature is optimal no matter the wax formula. Performance multiple waxing services at the same time with ease.
About The Product:
- SUITABLE FOR MOST WAX TYPE: this double capacity wax can accommodates 14 ounce wax can and melt all kind of waxes including Wax bars, hard wax, honey wax, soft wax, loose wax beads and pellets.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: no matter what formula you are using, you can control the temperature of the wax to ensure optimal performance and comfort throughout your waxing service
- SEPARATE ON/OFF SWITCHES: One on/off switch on each side making easy and convenient to use as needed.
- SEE-THROUGH COVER: See-through cover accelerates the heating cycle and allows you to monitor the wax melting process while maintaining heat and preventing contamination.
- CONVENIENTLY SIZED: This professional-quality warmer delivers professional convenience to busy spas and salons with double wax chamber capacity, ideally suited for use at the salon. Truly designed with your spa and salon in
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: thanks to its two wax can capacity, it allows you to perform a face and leg waxing service in one session with two different waxes.
- EASY CLEANUP: Warmer comes with removable lids, cleans wax can collars and stainless steel surface making it is easy to remove and clean the surface at the end of the waxing g session
- Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving to the top of the can, below the lid.
- Remove plastic lid from wax container.
- With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
- Plug warmer into a 110/125V outlet (ordinary house current).
- Turn to “H” (high setting) and wait for the wax to liquefy (about 25-30 minutes).
- Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to temperature desired. When wax is not in use make sure to replace warmer cover.
IMPORTANT: To prevent overheating, do not close the cover while the warmer is on the highest setting. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you’re finished using it.