Earn Rewards 💙
Earn 2% back in the form of store credits on every order! Store credits can be applied to your next purchase or saved for future purchases for even more savings! All of this just for choosing DirectNail! 🥳 Learn More
Shipping Times 📦
Here at DirectNail we know how important your order is! All packages are shipped same or next day! Some exceptions may apply. Click (Here) to view our shipping policy!
- Antibacterial nail file with soft sponge abrasive won’t cut cuticles.
- Works great in the details around delicate areas of your nails.
- Plastic shell for pushing back cuticles used by professionals and at home.
- Durable and long lasting premium quality made in the USA.
- Can be used with oils and lotions. Disinfectable. Dimensions: 5 x1.10 x 0.21 inches.
About Tropical Shine:
Tropical Shine is home to the finest nail files in the world. For over 25 years, they've been producing high-quality nail care products for the professional industry.
How to choose the right nail file?
The higher the grit number, the smoother the file. Coarse files (80-100 grit) are best for acrylic nail extensions. Medium files (120-180 grit) are best to shape extensions of medium thickness, like most tips and wraps, and to shape the free edge of toenails. Fine files (240-600 grit) are best for removing small bumps, ridges or discolorations and for shaping the free edge of natural nails. Ultra fine files (600-2400 grit) are used for buffing and shining all types of nails.
Payment & Security
Have ease of mind when shopping with DirectNail! All payments are secure and encrypted and all billing details are never saved in our database. Shop with confidence!